Robert Orman is Of Counsel with Pugh, Jones & Johnson. Robert served as a law clerk to Illinois Supreme Court Justice William Clark, as an Assistant Illinois Attorney General, a Special Illinois Attorney General and as a Special Cook County State's Attorney. He has tried in excess of 100 cases to jury verdict and has obtained multi-million dollar verdicts. Areas of expertise include medical malpractice, personal injury, civil and criminal Medicare and Medicaid fraud, physician licensing, corporate and limited liability structuring, and representation of mid-size corporations in their day-to-day affairs.
- $2.4 million verdict in a recent pharmaceutical fraud case.
- $847,000.00 verdict in December 2018 in a McHenry County personal injury case.
- Representation of individuals and entities whose title to property (homes and buildings) were stolen through fraud.
- Representation of a prime minister in a defamation suit against a Pulitzer Prize-winning investigative journalist.
- Representation of multiple plaintiffs in Silver Recovery Systems lawsuits.
- Represented two suburban police officers in a lawsuit voiding the department's sick leave policies.
- As an Assistant Attorney General for the State of Illinois, represented the State in cases voiding illegally awarded state, construction and renovation contracts.